A classical turn-based roguelike* styled game, with pixel art graphics. The main feature of the game are caves, that you can dig through using your pickaxe. Both magic and high technology go together here.
“Roguelike is a subgenre of RPG games that are characterized by random level generation, turn-based gameplay, tile-based graphics, and permanent death of the player-character.”
– Your own main base, with a cloning system and upgrade station
– Hightech armor with the capability to choose one of five special abilities
– Find resources and craft unique and powerful items in a Crafting Station on your base
– Hordes of skeletons
– When I say hordes, I mean it. We even have a robot-skeleton 🙂
– You can make your unique character by choosing different stats
– Big, randomly generated areas to explore
– Many interesting items
– A big weapons arsenal, from bows and daggers to plasma guns and energy swords
– Each weapon has it’s own unique ability
– Comfortable controls
– Constantly updating
The game is in early development and I am actively working on new content and gameplay elements.